Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wisdom Full of Mercy and Good Fruits

"But if you have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, lie not against the truth.
This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace."
James 3:14-18
"My little children, let us not love in tongue; but in deed and in truth. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before Him...
And this is His commandment, That we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as He gave us commandment."
I John 3:18,19, 23
And why do I turn to my own ways so often?!
I want heavenly wisdom today!

No comments: