Monday, January 21, 2008

Year in Review, Part 22

Olivia's Wedding

I have an earlier blog post, back in October, about my cousin, Olivia's wedding, so I won't bore you with the details. But her wedding was one of the highlights of my year, so I just had to post a few more pictures. I don't believe I've ever been so happy for someone getting married, as I was for Olivia and Josh! They are making their nest in North Carolina currently. I wish they weren't so far away...

Olivia with her little sister and flower girl, Yenta.

Part of the Ueland cousins, crammed together in a pew.
The wedding's about to begin... the first cousin's about to get married!


The bridal party. Don't they look pretty in pink?
My cousin, Maria (maid of honor, far right), made all of the dresses.


After the wedding guests left, and it was just cousins cleaning up, some of them put their matching hostess aprons on their head and started to be just a little bit silly! :)

No comments: