Sunday, March 13, 2011

Long Lost Music

Playing the piano is so therapeutic. Why haven't I done it in years?

Maybe I should get back to trying to teach myself guitar again, too. I loaned my guitar to a friend years ago when lobbying took over my life, and apparently, it's gone. She probably sold it at a garage sale during her many moves. I need to get another one.

Or do I? I have no idea when I'd fit in even 15 minutes of piano or guitar, but I sat down at the piano one day last week and it was worth every second!

I'm glad that singing in the car and while washing dishes and working outside has always been an option!

1 comment:

PAQ said...

A bit like life. If we could spare 15 mins to do a lot of things, but we dont and we end up regretting in later life. 15mins to make you feel good? Worth every second.