Thursday, September 17, 2009

Weddings!

Some of my very dearest friends have married in recent weeks. And another is getting married in October. I'm so happy for all of them, and I'm loving watching them settle into their cozy little newly-wed homes and start their families. :)

Meanwhile, I hug my remaining single friends a little tighter, and wonder who's next...

Ah, yes... The pictures?
Well, Ruth usually documents every wedding we attend with a few hundred pictures. But... Unfortunately, the camera batteries died at Aneysa's wedding, and Liz was sick, so at the last minute my sisters didn't get to attend Allison's wedding. Thus, I'm waiting for generous friends to share their wedding pictures with me.

I'll post a few (and a better tribute to my married friends) whenever I get them!

No comments: