Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Trip North in Photos, Part I: Luis & Kelli's Wedding





Here's the promised photos from our recent trip to visit my Dad's side of the family in North Dakota. But before I get started posting pictures from Cousin Andrea's wedding which happened a week ago, I've got to post a few from her older sister, Kelli's wedding that happened in July. I've been intending to put Kelli's wedding pictures up ever since we ventured North for her wedding in July... but time just got away from me.

So, you'll have to see both weddings at once. I hope you won't mind! After all, they're sisters. One of them married a Bolivian, and the other married a Norwegian. We love both of the new cousin-in-laws!

Kelli met Luis while living with a missionary family in Bolivia several years ago, never dreaming she would someday marry him. When she came back to the states several years ago, her heart stayed in Bolivia and she hoped that somehow God would allow her to go back there and live. Little did she know that God was preparing a young Bolivian man to be her husband!

We all love Luis - he's a wonderful guy and although Kelli is still more fluent at Spanish than he is at English, he's catching on rapidly and we can talk to him about almost anything now!

No comments: